Our Pumpkin Patch
Hay wagon rides go from 10:00-6:00 on weekends, holidays and professional days, and 3:00-6:00 on weekdays throughout October. We accept cash and Interac at our Pumpkin Patch.
We also have mini-pumpkins, gourds, cornstalks and hay bales available for sale at the farm stand. Don’t forget your winter veggies from our general store! Finish off your day with a visit to our cows and chickens.
Every October 1st, Rondriso Farms Pumpkin Patch opens for the season. We have some of the biggest, best-quality pumpkins around!
Enjoy a hayride down to our pumpkin fields and pick out your own pumpkin, or choose from an assortment of already-picked pumpkins.
Tips for your Pumpkin Patch visit
- If you want to get your pumpkin from the field, plan at least an hour for your visit.
- We have parking available on our farm, with overflow parking on the road. But make sure to check our lot first!
- Make sure you visit our cows and chickens - children love to see our animals up close.
- The best time for families with young children to visit is on weekdays from 3:00 - 6:00pm. We find that visiting the Pumpkin Patch while things are quieter will help your toddler have a more enjoyable experience!
- Looking for something delicious to make with your pumpkins? Check out pumpkin recipes on our Pinterest page.
We love hosting school groups! Be sure to book in advance.
Hashtag us!! #rondrisofarms
Share your experience on social media! Add #rondrisofarms to your photos and see them here!